Sermorelin for sale which is available in lyophilized powder form, in 5mg/15mg vials.
About Sermorelin: Sermorelin acetate is a 29-residue N-terminal analog of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) that retains the benefits to stimulate growth hormone (GH) release.1 Sermorelin (1 μg/kg, i.v.) increases serum GH levels in rats by approximately 17% compared with saline control after 15 minutes.2 It also increases GH release in pigs when administered at a dosage of 250 ng/kg.3
Sermorelin (1 μM) increases the proliferation of NCI-H727 human bronchial carcinoid cells by 30% and increases vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) secretion.4
It increases phosphorylation of focal adhesion kinase (FAK) and expression of VEGF in A549 lung cancer cells when used at a concentration of 0.1 μM.5 Formulations containing sermorelin have been used to diagnose and treat growth hormone deficiency.
Sermorelin, an analog of naturally occurring growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) whose activity declines during aging, may presently offer a more immediate and better alternative to rhGH for GHRT in aging.
Buy sermorelin online today from GenX Peptides.
We offer the highest grade and purity of sermorelin for sale at a competitive price in the USA. For best results buy sermorelin peptides of the highest quality from GenX Peptides.
For more information on Sermorelin peptide please visit Pubmed.
References & Product Citations
Product Description References
1. Rivier, J., Spiess, J., Thorner, M., et al. Characterization of a growth hormone-
2. Izdebski, J., Pinski, J., Horvath, J.E., et al. Synthesis and biological evaluation of superactive agonists of growth hormone-
3. Lance, V.A., Murphy, W.A., Sueiras-
4. Stepień, T., Sacewicz, M., Lawnicka, H., et al. Stimulatory effect of growth hormone-
5. Siejka, A., Barabutis, N., and Schally, A.V. GHRH antagonist inhibits focal adhesion kinase (FAK) and decreases expression of vascular endothelial growth factor (VEGF) in human lung cancer cells in vitro. Peptides 37(1), 63-68 (2012).
Products on the website are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease and are not intended to affect the structure or any function of the body. The use of our products are for only research/laboratory purposes.
|Unit Size||5 mg/vial|
|Unit Quantity||1 Vial|
|Storage||Lyophilized Sermorelin acetate is stable at room temperature for 90 days. However, it should be stored in a freezer below -8C for any extended period.|
|Safety Information||For Research Only. Not Intended for Diagnostic or Therapeutic Use.|
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|