Buy Melanotan 2 – 10 mg online with the highest quality at the best price from our online catalogue.
Melanotan II description
Melanotan (MT-2) is a synthetic variant of a peptide hormone alpha-melanocyte-stimulating hormone (α-MSH) analogues (the production of melanin through melanocytes), specialised skin cells which determines and makes it possible to tan, thus reducing the risk of sun damage and other harmful effects of solar radiation and solarium. α-MSH binds to different melanocortin receptors to produce different effects, including the following:
- Increases melanin production
- Produces erections (sexual arousal) and increases libido by binding to MC3R in the central nervous system.
- Decreased appetite. The anorexigenic effect is caused by the hormone binding centrally to the MC4R and peripherally to the MC2R; it also appears that it may affect lipolysis by binding to the MC5R.
Mechanism of Action
Melanocortin is a polypeptide with a hormonal activity, produced in the pituitary gland and stimulating the creation and release of melanin by melanocytes cells of the skin and hair, as well as the pigmented layer of the retina. Melanocytes are specialized skin cells that produce melanin. Melanin in its turn is the pigment that determines the color of skin, hair, eyes, responsible for protection against damaging effects of ultraviolet radiation, scattering its action and turning into heat. The tanning process in the body takes its place along with the production of pigment in the skin cells. This pigment, melanin, is produced by the melanocytes located in the upper layer of the skin. A stimulation of melanocytes to produce melanin is done by hormone melanocortin. The tanning process is known as melanogenesis in the scientific circles.
The natural process of skin cells melanogenesis runs as protection against the harmful effects of ultra-violet radiation and protection of skin cells DNA from damage caused by UV radiation. Melanin is capable of absorbing harmful UV rays and converting them into harmless heat through a process called ultrafast internal conversion. This feature allows you to dissipate almost all harmful UV radiation, converting it into heat and protecting the skin from harmful UV effects that in its turn causing burns or destroying the DNA of skin cells, thus causing melanoma (skin cancer). Melanotan-2 is an analog of the natural hormone melanocortin stimulating melanocytes to produce melanin and form of a tan.
Scientifically Investigated Possible Benefits of Melanotan 2
Melanotan 2 is a synthetic peptide that has been investigated for its potential benefits in a number of areas. Some of the possible benefits that have been studied include:
- Tanning: Melanotan 2 has been found to increase skin pigmentation and provide a natural-looking tan.
- Sun Protection: Melanotan 2 may also provide protection against harmful UV rays and reduce the risk of skin damage and skin cancer.
- Sexual Function: Some studies have suggested that Melanotan 2 may improve sexual function in men and women, increasing libido and sexual desire.
- Obesity: Melanotan 2 has been investigated for its potential to reduce body weight and increase metabolism.
Peptides Melanotan II (1 nmol, i.c.v.) increases oxygen consumption and protein levels of uncoupling protein 1 (UCP1) in brown adipose tissue homogenates and decreases food intake, body weight, and serum levels of leptin, glucose, insulin, and cholesterol in chow-fed and diet-induced obese rats.3
Peptide Melanotan I increases melanogenesis and eumelanin content to produce sunless tanning. Melanotan II also increases skin pigmentation but also produces spontaneous penile erections and sexual stimulation. PT-141 Bremelanotide is a variation of Melanotan II that is specifically designed for sexual stimulation.
Buy Melanotan 2 online from GenX Peptides.
We offer the highest grade and purity of Melanotan 2 for sale at a competitive price in the USA. For best results buy Melanotan (tanning peptide) of the highest quality from GenX Peptides.
For more information on MT2 peptide please visit Pubmed.
References & Product Citations
Product Description References
1. Schiöth, H.B., Müceniece, R., Mutulis, F., et al. Selectivity of cyclic [D-
2. Ter Laak, M.P., Brakkee, J.H., Adamn, R.A., et al. The potent melanocortin receptor agonist melanotan-
3. Li, G., Zhang, Y., Wilsey, J.T., et al. Unabated anorexic and enhanced thermogenic responses to melanotan II in diet-
Lyophilized Melanotan 2 (MT-2) is stable at room temperature for 90 days,. However, it should be stored in a freezer below -8C for any extended period.ble at room temperature for 90 days. However, it should be stored in a freezer below -8C for any extended period of time
For Research Only. Not Intended for Diagnostic or Therapeutic Use
Products on the website are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease and are not intended to affect the structure or any function of the body. The use of our products are for only research/laboratory purposes.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|