LL-37 5mg (CAP-18)
Buy LL-37 for sale which is available in lyophilized powder peptide form, in 5mg vials.
LL-37 peptide is a cationic and α-helical antimicrobial peptide expressed in human bone marrow, testis, granulocytes, and gingival epithelium and is upregulated in psoriatic lesions.1 It inhibits growth of Gram-positive E. coli D21 and Gram-negative B. megatarium in a concentration-dependent manner and LL-37 expression is induced in A549 epithelial cells, alveolar macrophages, neutrophils, and monocyte-derived macrophages following M. tuberculosis infection.1,2,3 LL-37 binds sheep erythrocytes coated with S. minnesota Re-LPS and induces agglutination with a minimal agglutinating concentration (MAC) of 12.1 μg/ml.4
It is a chemoattractant for, and can induce calcium mobilization in, human monocytes, neutrophils, and T cells that naturally express formyl peptide receptor-like 1 (FPRL1) and FPRL1-transfected HEK293 cells.5 LL-37 (10-15 μM) pretreatment of dengue virus type 2 (DENV-2) reduces its infectivity as well as levels of viral genomic RNA and NS1 antigen.6In vivo, LL-37 inhibits cecal ligation and puncture-induced caspase-1 activation and pyroptosis of peritoneal macrophages, reduces levels of the inflammatory cytokines IL-1β, IL-6, and TNF-α, and improves survival in polybacterial septic mice.7
Buy LL-37 cathelicidin antimicrobial peptide online from GenX Peptides.
We offer the highest grade and purity of LL-37 for sale at a competitive price in the USA. For best results buy LL-37 peptides of the highest quality from GenX Peptides.
For more information on LL-37 peptide please visit Pubmed.
References & Product Citations
Product Description References
1. Weinberg, A., Krisanaprakornkit, S., and Dale, B.A. Epithelial antimicrobial peptides: Review and significance for oral applications. Crit. Rev. Oral Biol. Med. 9(4), 399-414 (1998).
3. Gudmundsson, G.H., Agerberth, B., Odeberg, J., et al. The human gene FALL39 and processing of the cathelin precursor to the antibacterial peptide LL-
4. Larrick, J.W., Hirata, M., Balint, R.F., et al. Human CAP18: A novel antimicrobial lipopolysaccharide-
5. Yang, B.D., Chen, Q., Schmidt, A.P., et al. LL-
6. Alagarasu, K., Patil, P.S., Shil, P., et al. In-
7. Hu, Z., Murakami, T., Suzuki, K., et al. Antimicrobial cathelicidin peptide LL-
Lyophilized LL-37 is stable at room temperature for 90 days. However, it should be stored in a freezer below -8C for any extended period of time.
For Research Only. Not Intended for Diagnostic or Therapeutic Use
Products on the website are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease and are not intended to affect the structure or any function of the body. The use of our products are for only research/laboratory purposes
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 2 in|
There are no reviews yet.