LL-37 5mg (CAP-18)
Buy LL-37 for sale which is available in lyophilized powder peptide form, in 5mg vials.
About LL-37: LL-37 is a cationic and α-helical antimicrobial peptide expressed in human bone marrow, testis, granulocytes, and gingival epithelium and is upregulated in psoriatic lesions.1 It inhibits growth of Gram-positive E. coli D21 and Gram-negative B. megatarium in a concentration-dependent manner and LL-37 expression is induced in A549 epithelial cells, alveolar macrophages, neutrophils, and monocyte-derived macrophages following M. tuberculosis infection.1,2,3 LL-37 binds sheep erythrocytes coated with S. minnesota Re-LPS and induces agglutination with a minimal agglutinating concentration (MAC) of 12.1 μg/ml.4
It is a chemoattractant for, and can induce calcium mobilization in, human monocytes, neutrophils, and T cells that naturally express formyl peptide receptor-like 1 (FPRL1) and FPRL1-transfected HEK293 cells.5 LL-37 (10-15 μM) pretreatment of dengue virus type 2 (DENV-2) reduces its infectivity as well as levels of viral genomic RNA and NS1 antigen.6In vivo, LL-37 inhibits cecal ligation and puncture-induced caspase-1 activation and pyroptosis of peritoneal macrophages, reduces levels of the inflammatory cytokines IL-1β, IL-6, and TNF-α, and improves survival in polybacterial septic mice.7
Buy LL-37 cathelicidin antimicrobial peptide online today from GenX Peptides.
We offer the highest grade and purity of LL-37 for sale at a competitive price in the USA. For best results buy LL-37 peptides of the highest quality from GenX Peptides.
For more information on LL-37 peptide please visit Pubmed.
References & Product Citations
Product Description References
1. Weinberg, A., Krisanaprakornkit, S., and Dale, B.A. Epithelial antimicrobial peptides: Review and significance for oral applications. Crit. Rev. Oral Biol. Med. 9(4), 399-414 (1998).
3. Gudmundsson, G.H., Agerberth, B., Odeberg, J., et al. The human gene FALL39 and processing of the cathelin precursor to the antibacterial peptide LL-
4. Larrick, J.W., Hirata, M., Balint, R.F., et al. Human CAP18: A novel antimicrobial lipopolysaccharide-
5. Yang, B.D., Chen, Q., Schmidt, A.P., et al. LL-
6. Alagarasu, K., Patil, P.S., Shil, P., et al. In-
7. Hu, Z., Murakami, T., Suzuki, K., et al. Antimicrobial cathelicidin peptide LL-
|Unit Size||5 mg/vial
|Unit Quantity||1 Vial|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water. Dissolve the peptide in 10% acetonitrile with 0.1% TFA solution. Further dilute with desired buffer.|
|Storage||Lyophilized LL-37 is stable at room temperature for 90 days. However, it should be stored in a freezer below -8C for any extended period.|
|Safety Information||For Research Only. Not Intended for Diagnostic or Therapeutic Use.|
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 2 in|