GHK-Cu 50mg Copper Peptide
GHK-Cu Peptide for sale is available in lyophilized powder form, in 50mg vials.
GHK-Cu Copper Peptide is a complex of the tripeptide Gly-His-Lys and a copper(II) ion that has wound healing and anti-inflammatory activities.1,2,3 It increases proliferation and the levels of collagen and secreted pro-matrix metalloproteinase-2 (MMP-2) in isolated human fibroblasts when used at a concentration of 1 nM.2,4,1 GHK-Cu (2 mg) increases levels of collagen and glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) and the expression of decorin in the wound tissue of rats.5
It decreases LPS-induced increases in the levels of reactive oxygen species (ROS), IL-6, and TNF-α in RAW 264.7 cells when used at a concentration of 10 µM.3 GHK-Cu (10 µg/g) prevents LPS-induced decreases in lung superoxide dismutase (SOD) activity and glutathione (GSH) levels and reduces LPS-induced increases in the number of cells and the level of total protein in bronchoalveolar lavage fluid (BALF) in a mouse model of acute lung injury.
- Tighten loose skin and reverse thinning of aged skin
- Repair protective skin barrier proteins
- Improve skin firmness, elasticity, and clarity
- Reduce fine lines, depth of wrinkles, and improve structure of aged skin
- Smooth rough skin
- Reduce photodamage, mottled hyperpigmentation, skin spots and lesions
- Improve overall skin appearance
- Stimulate wound healing
- Protect skin cells from UV radiation
- Reduce inflammation and free radical damage
- Increase hair growth and thickness, enlarge hair follicle size
Buy GHK-Cu copper peptide online from GenX Peptides.
We offer the highest grade and purity of GHK Cu for sale at a competitive price in the USA. For best results buy GHK-Cu peptides of the highest quality from GenX Peptides.
For more information on GHK-Cu peptide please visit Pubmed.
References & Product Citations
Product Description References
1. Siméon, A., Emonard, H., Hornebeck, W., et al. The tripeptide-
2. Maquart, F.-
3. Park, J.-
4. Pollard, J.D., Quan, S., Kang, T., et al. Effects of copper tripeptide on the growth and expression of growth factors by normal and irradiated fibroblasts. Arch. Facial Plast. Surg. 7(1), 27-31 (2005).
5. Siméon, A., Wegrowski, Y., Bontemps, Y., et al. Expression of glycosaminoglycans and small proteoglycans in wounds: Modulation by the tripeptide-
Cu-GHK, 6-amino-2-[[2-[(2-aminoacetyl)amino]-3-(1H-imidazol-4-yl)propanoyl]amino]hexanoic acid; copper
Blue Copper Powder
GHK-Cu Copper peptide is stable at room temperature for 90 days. However, it should be stored in a freezer below -8C for any extended period of time
For Research Only. Not Intended for Diagnostic or Therapeutic Use
Products on the website are not intended for use in the diagnosis, cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of disease and are not intended to affect the structure or any function of the body. The use of our products are for only research/laboratory purposes.
|Dimensions||1 × 1 × 1 in|